Popped my Bbag cherry today!!!!

1. Just got back from Aloha Rag with my beautiful new Anthracite Part-Time. I tried on the city, but it was too small for me, plus oddly enough in my head when I think of Balenciaga I think of the Part-Time and not the City. It can fit all of my stuff too, I think I'm in love:heart::nuts::nuts:

unknown-3-1.jpg
  2. Congrats!! She's lovely!

3. beautiful, congrats!! :biggrin: :biggrin:

4. I'm glad you got to try them on and make a choice based on that! Fantastic bag and welcome to the club. ;)

5. Thank you! I'm glad that I got to try them on too, I think if I had done it blind I'd have gotten the City. That might be my next one though!

6. Great bag, the leather looks smooth and soft.

7. Congrats, and welcome to the Part-Time Club! :flowers:

8. Congrats! Leather looks brilliant!

9. She's beautiful!

10. Yes, the leather is on the smoother/soft side. There was a lone SUPER distressed shiny one that I danced around for a while but decided that I liked this one instead. I could see it aging better as an everyday bag. I hope it actually does become an everyday bag :smile:

11. congrats, it's very pretty. i've never seen one so smooth, really gorgeous. you should post in the anthra club thread and show this beauty off!

12. ^I did :smile: Thats a great club, its making me want to get more anthra pieces!

13. Congrats on your first gorgeous BBag baby. The leather looks perfect! So soft and smooth. :tup:

14. Congrats! I loove anthracite, and I looove the PT! Great choice!!! :tup:

15. welcome to the club!