Popincourt Haut and Pochette, my first LV!

1. Hurrah, this is my very first LV!

So I had saved up some money and was trying to decide on what bag to purchase. Last week, I went to my local LV boutique, and I have to say... I honestly walked right past this purse when I first saw it, thinking that it was too angular. Well, later the SA helping me (who turned out to be the store manager and who was super sweet) realized I was trying to find a tote-like bag with a zipper, and pulled it down. As soon as I put it on, it knew that it was it! I also looked at wallets and fell in love with the Pochette. (I absolutely love the design and my Coach has a very similar layout.) I couldn't let myself buy on the spot, so I waited a week thinking about it, and I then I went back and got them on Saturday. Here they are!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Ahh, yay I'm so thrilled!

2. Congrats- both are beautyful. Enyoy it!

3. I love those two pieces. Congrats. They are both on my wish list very classy.

4. Congrats on your first LVs!!! :yahoo:

5. lovely pieces! the pop haut is one hot bag. and look at that creamy vachetta. congratulations.

6. I'm so excited for you- congrats!

7. Congrats!!! Love it and great pics!

8. beautiful! congrats!!

9. Very Nice!! Congrats :yahoo:

10. Both are lovely, congrats! I love the popincourt haute - my bf's mom has it and I'm trying to convince her thru him to give it to me :biggrin:

11. Congrats on your 1st LVs! Great choices!

12. congrats on your 1st purchase!!!!!!

13. congratulations!!!
    now i think i want the popincourt haut too!

14. Popincourt haut was my first bag too ! :yes:

15. Congrats!