POPCORN Person on Citta Rosa

1. Does anyone have good placement on their citta rosa bag of the Popcorn guy? He is my fave and I am wanting a bag with him featured on it. Can you please post pics if anyone has him with good placement on their bag? THANKS A LOT!!:tup:
  2. who's the popcorn guy? is there a pic of him?
  3. I also love the popcorn guy and it was mandatory that I had him on my citta rose corriere. Here are a few photos of him and how he looks on the overall print.
    P1010945.jpg P1010946_1.jpg
  4. I always thought of the popcorn character as a girl :smile:.

5. Thanks for posting these..that is too cute!!
  6. :roflmfao: popcorn guy is sooooo cute! i never knew about him bc i don't have a citta rosa.... yet! :graucho:
  7. i only have the popcorn guy on the back. >.< hes half cut off in the front..
    IMG_4146.JPG IMG_4147.JPG IMG_4148.JPG IMG_4149.JPG
  8. Popcorn person is on the front of my CR Zucca (on right and left sides) and on the back of my denaro.
    DSC02634.JPG DSC02635.JPG
  9. Thanks! Yeah, I love it! The front of it has Moofia on the front and center. And I picked it up on eBay for $50 which was a lot less than retail! I got very lucky on that one!

10. OH WOW!! I love the Moofia on the Citta Rosa too. How lucky!!
  11. aw, no popcorn person for me...i have a citta rosa, but doesn't appear on there. Perhaps when I get a regular citta i'll have the popcorn person ^__^
  12. Yes, you need a popcorn person =) And I don't mean to be an enabler lol

I am a huge fan of the popcorn character and the little popcorns popping off the top. SOOOOOOO cute!
  13. So CUTE!!
  14. It's funny that with the prints being so vibrant and full of characters how you totally miss some of these guys. I have a few Citta Rosa prints and have never seen the popcorn guy. Now I have to look at my bags again.