Poor Tara

1. Tara Reid Loses Designer Handbag With Rolex & $180,000 in Jewels
    Designer handbags are in celebrity news around the world after American Pie actress Tara Reid lost her black Balenciaga designer bag to a thief. The bag was snatched from her trolley in the Ibiza, Spain airport last week as she was retrieving her luggage from the carousel. Reid was in Europe to film a segment of her "Wild on Tara" reality TV show.

2. damn that SUCKs!

3. Yikes- I never let my bag leave my side. I would fight anyone about it- not the bag, but the stuff inside!

4. That sucks. I try to be attached to my bag 24/7. But usually when I don't wanna grab attention at shady areas I try to bring an Epi LV....

5. I heard Paris Hilton often gets her bags jacked at clubs too...

6. She should have had it glued to her side. When travelling I realize I look like an easy target so I make sure to keep impt things right at my side. Plus, I wouldn't feel too bad for her. Looked like she got a ton of freebie goodies (Cavalli especially)...

7. Seriously......for some reason it seems like a typical Tara moment. Sad but at the same time...she's got more than enough money to replace what was stolen unlike a lot of us if the same had happened. And exactly....they get so much freebies....what makes them not have to pay for stuff that we do. Just because they're celebrities. I read that there are only 2 celebrities in Hollywood that don't receive Swags....free gifts from designers and stores....that's Julia Roberts and Nicole Kidman...I think that's admirable!!!! What do you think?

8. So true it's a bummer to have something taken from you especially while traveling but Tara can surely replaced with no effort. Pretty cool about Julia and Nicole...somehow I kind of expected that of them; they don't seem to be attention seekers. Me on the other hand I'd take all of the freebies...hee hee

9. WHO keeps $180,000 in jewels in their handbag????......

10. Tara Reid can spend $180,000!?!?!?! She didn't just booze it all away?

(Sorry, that was mean)

11. thats a shame

12. What a shame! I know I would be devastated if any one of my handbags got stolen, much less with $180,000 worth of nice stuff lugged around in it :weird: , I am not too fond of Tara Reid bc she is sooo tacky and trashy (Wild on Tara makes her look like she is high 24/7 and makes Jessica Simpson look like a born genius). I feel bad for the Balenciagga bag more than I feel for her.

As for Julia & Nicole, I find that very admirable that they don't accept free loot-I know if I could, being as materialistic as I am, I would scoop as much up as possible!!!

13. Maybe that is why so many celebs have started to carry fakes. Who knows?

14. That sucks! I guess things haven't been going well for Tara, first she loses her bag and then her show gets cancelled. Poor Tara!

15. poor Taraaa..!!i would've pepper sprayed that guy and make him suffer for even trying to steal my purse!!the nerve!!