Pond Patent Slim Env. Wallet???

1. Wow, congratulations! That was a good deal!!! I'm thinking the patent pond is really a limited edition color...it's not even showing up at the japan website. Other colors are available though (rose, white, chocolate and bronze)

As for details, the site says it can hold 10 cards, has 2 multifunction pockets, snap closure for coins (on outside pocket), size 10 cm x 19cm.

Please post pics when you get it!
  2. Thank you! This is my first Coach wallet!

I'm excited to see how it looks IRL.

pics will def come.
  3. Oh I can't wait to see your pictures!!! Congrats
  4. WOW! That's a super deal! Congrats!
  5. What's the style # of the wallet ?
  6. grr the tag on the pic looks hard to read.. looks lile 40977 idk tho
  7. well I looked on the japan site and got the style # off there it is 41077 so ur wallet purchase is legit and u got a great deal.. noone prolly knew about the auction cuz she didnt advertise it rite.. so u got so lucky.. looks like I just found my new wallet lol
  8. lol yay, the color wasn't showing on that website..do they have it?

Im excited!
  9. yep coach has it.. I will be exchanging mine for the larger one thank goodness. i felt like pressured to keep the small on cuz it matches so well ehh
  10. Oh thats good! Is it $218 still? I've never had a large wallet...I'm like the opposite of you i'd prob. rather have the french purse..maybe i'll resell the pond patent env. when it comes and adertise it right, hahaha :biggrin:
  11. lol. letsss trade hehe.. jk

i need to go return mine so I am not out money for the new one
  12. Wow--super deal!
  13. What a fantastic deal. It's a great wallet.
  14. congrat's, this is the same wallet that I have but in the leather rather then the signature.

Its a great wallet.