Pond Patent Slim Env. Wallet???

1. Wow, congratulations! That was a good deal!!! I'm thinking the patent pond is really a limited edition color...it's not even showing up at the japan website. Other colors are available though (rose, white, chocolate and bronze)
    http://japan.coach.com/content/product.aspx?product_no=10311&category_id=317

As for details, the site says it can hold 10 cards, has 2 multifunction pockets, snap closure for coins (on outside pocket), size 10 cm x 19cm.

Please post pics when you get it!

2. Thank you! This is my first Coach wallet!

I'm excited to see how it looks IRL.

pics will def come.

3. Oh I can't wait to see your pictures!!! Congrats

4. WOW! That's a super deal! Congrats!

5. What's the style # of the wallet ?

6. grr the tag on the pic looks hard to read.. looks lile 40977 idk tho

7. well I looked on the japan site and got the style # off there it is 41077 so ur wallet purchase is legit and u got a great deal.. noone prolly knew about the auction cuz she didnt advertise it rite.. so u got so lucky.. looks like I just found my new wallet lol

8. lol yay, the color wasn't showing on that website..do they have it?

Im excited!

9. yep coach has it.. I will be exchanging mine for the larger one thank goodness. i felt like pressured to keep the small on cuz it matches so well ehh

10. Oh thats good! Is it $218 still? I've never had a large wallet...I'm like the opposite of you i'd prob. rather have the french purse..maybe i'll resell the pond patent env. when it comes and adertise it right, hahaha :biggrin:

11. lol. letsss trade hehe.. jk

i need to go return mine so I am not out money for the new one

12. Wow--super deal!

13. What a fantastic deal. It's a great wallet.

14. congrat's, this is the same wallet that I have but in the leather rather then the signature.

Its a great wallet.