Pond Patent Ergo Hobo has left the building!

1. Just got the e-mail this morning.....Miss Pond Patent Hobo has left JAX and should be arriving Wednesday! :yahoo:I can't wait until she gets here. When I ordered her Thursday, the SA said that there were only 80 left in the computer. That makes me think that a few tPF'ers might be getting theirs soon too???? :woohoo:
  2. YIPPEE!!!! Can't wait to see pics!!! CONGRATS!!!!!:tup:
  3. OOOoooo! I can't wait to see pics. I am not a big fan of ergo but that pond hobo is one I would actually consider. I like having a bag in every color and I already have a khaki/chambrey carly so that is the only thing holding me back. Congrats to you though!
  4. woohoo!!! I can't wait to see it!!
  5. If you don't mind my asking, how much was she?
  6. I don't mind at all - we have no secrets here! :lol: $348

I've never had an Ergo before, and I've never really liked them that much until I saw the large red patent bag. The red was a little bold - though still very pretty - for my tastes! But I like the patent style, and the color in the photos, as long as it's blue enough for me. And I like the way the patent seems to slouch just right.
  7. Thanks! I love the pond, but after purchasing a chocolate sig ergo hobo last week, I'm not sure if I can justify it! I can't wait to see your pics!
  8. Yay!!! I can't wait to see your pictures! Congrats!
  9. Can't wait to see pictures, I love the Pond color!
  10. How exciting :yahoo:

Looking forward to seeing pics when she gets there -- congrats!
  11. Congrats. You must post pictures once you get it.
  12. I can't wait for the pics on that pond ergo!!:graucho:
  13. Congrats! I love the pond colour!
  14. Congrat.'s! I can't wait to see pictures!!!!! If I am remembering this correctly, you are getting the med. Hobo. Do you happen to know if they got the large? I really want the large, but there sure have been a lot of conflicting posts about whether or not there are large ones that were ever even made. Thanks so much and I love your taste!!!!!
  15. ^^^ How sweet! Thanks!

I will definitely post. I am thinking I might do my first strip tease! :nuts:

The information I had from my SA was that the patent ergo was only coming out in the medium size, not the large. I thought the large red bag from last year was too big for me, so the medium suits me just fine!

I hope I love it - and I do mean love it. I mentioned in another thread that I was thinking about keeping the tags on her because I am still hopefull that we'll see a patent ergo in magenta. But I am afraid that as soon as she is out of the box, that cost-saving plan might be over and I might have to have them both!!!