Pomme D'Amour in Roxbury Dr. or Pochette Wallet?

Have you seen that awesome Roxbury Pomme post? It beats any ole regular wallet hands down! Buy one so I can live through you LOL! Let me take it out on play dates!!

i would actually go wallet :love:, even though you already have one. it's nice to swap wallets out, and it will go well with the mono. It will even work as a little clutch if you DO need a 'going out' bag! I throw a tiny tube of lip balm in my wallet, if that is all im carrying, and im out the door!
besides, you can't go wrong with a wallet. The bag, you may not use, you know yourself best, but a wallet is fab AND utilitarian!

good luck, can't wait to see pix of what you pick out!

Go for the Roxbury since you already have a wallet. The Roxbury is sooo beautiful and you can constantly admire it while you carry it around the mall or wherever you want to use it! I didn't give this bag a second thought until I tried one on last week (in noisette color since the pomme d'amour was already sold out at Neiman Marcus!) and I was floored. It is adorable, plus it can be a handheld and a shoulder bag. My problem is to choose between the Roxbury OR Brentwood in this TDF red color....

Good luck with your choice!