Pomme d'amour heart to be re-released???

I missed out and was planning on buying the Pomme heart this month above retail! Hmmmm....dilemma....
Then stupid me thinks 'why not collect all the hearts' UGH!

I will definetly be calling and putting myself down for the Amarante heart!

Oh and BTW...I had heard about the Amarante a month or so ago....but it's good to hear that it's circulating throughout the company and not just my SA!!!

Just checked with my SA on this. Per the Leather Goods Manager at this particular LV store, this is just a rumour... LV has not sent out an announcement with regards to releasing the pomme d' amour heart fob/coin purse again. However, stranger things have happened and my SA has promised to call me if the rumour does indeed turn out to be true.

both Mc and Vernis where the same price.

I must be the only not thrilled about them re-releasing the pomme I hate it when they do something limited all the fuss about it and then bring it back out

slightly off topic if the SA's are sundenly so up on TPF have you considered the thought that it may be us spreading the rumours example SA tells one TPF member possiblity of X TPF members tells us (around the world) we tell our SA's viola rumour circulates many SA's know about it but does that mean it exsists KWIM (BTW it's just a thought I'm not saying it's not happening)

both Mc and Vernis where the same price.

I must be the only not thrilled about them re-releasing the pomme I hate it when they do something limited all the fuss about it and then bring it back out

slightly off topic if the SA's are sundenly so up on TPF have you considered the thought that it may be us spreading the rumours example SA tells one TPF member possiblity of X TPF members tells us (around the world) we tell our SA's viola rumour circulates many SA's know about it but does that mean it exsists KWIM (BTW it's just a thought I'm not saying it's not happening)

I'm not thrilled about the Pomme re-release...I mean it's good for my pocketbook...but I feel bad for those who paid upwards of $700 buying one because they thought it was their only chance!!!!

About the rumors...yea it's hard to say! I remember being the first one to post about the Amarante hearts...and this came to me from a non-regular SA who would have no idea I was on tPF. She did mention that they didn't know if pomme/framboise/perle would be re-released though. So I'm not sure if me mentioning it was possibility how it got started :confused1: IDK! I'm not holding my breathe....until I see it in the look book!!!!

^ Oo i saw the French Purse in Amarante it's hot!
I really would jump at the chance of getting a heart purse in Pomme!
Kitty Your SA is funny when she said we will probably know before them!
:P
that's usually about right!
:tpfrox:
Kaiie-I always think thank god for TPF because if it wasn't for you guys I wouldn't be getting a gold lockit!!!
My SA has looked at the site and she says she is so amazed about all the info that is here on the new products. TPF is posting the info before they get it!!!!