pomme d'amore... help me decide!

?

pomme d'amore - what should i get?

1. a wallet (probably the french purse)

2. a lexington

3. a cles

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. i've been obsessing over the new red but i can't decide what i want to get! i'm also trying to wait until next month so i guess this indecisiveness is better for me. haha.

ok so i've narrowed it down to a wallet (probably the french purse) or a lexington. or should i just get a cles now and get the red fix over with and get another bag later?

what should i get???? what would you get????

2. Cles is so cute! The Lexington doesn't hold much. My mom borrowed her friends for a wedding and she was complaining about how her wallet didn't fit in it. lol. It holds less than a regular mono pochette.

3. Yeah the Lexington isn't very big at all. I have one in fuchsia and it's pretty tiny. Anyway I like the wallet idea..either a wallet or a cles.

4. I love lexington but if you want something red with you all the time, I think you should get wallet.

5. i'd say a wallet!! <<i am getting one :p
    but i would vote for a pochette wallet or zippy instead of french.. thats my personal preferation.. they all look gorgeos though!

6. I say Cles!! To me, the Lexy is too small and I don't use wallets.

7. i love the French Purse, and it looks so nice in the new color

8. any reason why you like other wallets over the french purse? deciding on a wallet is hard too (i don't own any LV wallets, thus not familiar with the pros and cons of each wallets.) but i like the size of the french purse the best.

9. I say french purse! That's what I want! :biggrin:

10. lexington! it'd be stunning for sundress :smile:

11. cles! small, cute and functional! for a wallet, i prefer the mono!

12. I voted for the lexington...it'd make a gorgeous evening bag!

13. I voted for french purse!

14. lexing ton or wallet....or maybe all 3 :graucho:

15. The French Purse in Pomme d'Amour would be so gorgeous!