Pomme, Amarante.. what's next?

1. What do you think the next color of vernis will be?

2. I am hoping for like a Mandrin color or another shade of blue, kinda like Myrtille. :nuts:

3. I'm wishing for a green. Like either a medium grass green or a pine greenish color. And when it patina's well, it'll resemble a tree, something forest-esque and this excites me greatly, lol.

4. Excellent question!!! I'm wondering, too! Anyone know??

5. I'd love something blue-green with an equally amazing color-effect like amarante :love:

6. I'm hoping for something along the lines of a turquoise-green.

7. I agree with everyone else.... I love GREEN and I am hoping for something in that color. They would get a lot of business from me :tup:

8. I love how you think. I would love to see them come out with something dark green.

9. Hmmmm.....it would be around a Christmas release...so a S/S color! Looking at the cruise being blue & red....maybe we'll see a blue!

10. Oh, this is a very exciting thread! I love the idea of blues and greens! A while back, excuse me as I cannot remember who did all the hard work, but someone did an amazing job photoshopping some awesome potential colors.

11. a french blue similar to the balenciaga color would be amazing!!!

12. id would love to see a green vernis too. and a new green for epi. its been too long since green epi and i cant find anything in it.

13. Turquoise, or canary yellow.

14. It probably won't happen untill christmas, I'm thinking blue. Or maybe a blue with reddish undertones like the amarante black/red, making it kind of purple.

15. I would like to see a lime green/very light green. That would be awesome