Pomellato! Share and show!

There's a very beautiful LUNA ring on ebay right now that I've been watching and the price seems pretty good but still pretty expensive so not sure if I'll take the plunge :smile:

Here's my Capri Turquoise ring, bad pic but had to use flash. I love the ring, also have the earrings;) It's one big turquoise stone and has tiny diamonds on the band :heart: It's such a nice summer ring, even in winter when I look at it, it reminds me of summer.:heart:

Attachments

• IMG_4775.JPG
    IMG_4775.JPG
    63.4 KB · Views: 3,704
ispot i love your ring! i saw it at the store the other day and also really liked the coral one. :smile:

i have the blue topaz and am hopefully getting a second one. :yahoo:any suggestions on color? :smile: thinking about the clear white one.. will post pictures when i get the chance..

finally decided on the madera quartz!! what do you girls think?? :smile: should i look for a lighter colored one??
IMG_6716.jpg

IMG_6718.jpg

(visiting from the Chanel board)
Pluiee, it's gorgeous! I have the same ones, LOL, and thought I wanted a yellower citrine, but the yellow ones were yellow quartz and looked wishy washy. What I love about that combination is it's summery with the blue topaz, but the deep madeira color lets you wear it all year round.
You look like you wear a small size in rings like me. Do you know what size you got? :smile:

(visiting from the Chanel board)
Pluiee, it's gorgeous! I have the same ones, LOL, and thought I wanted a yellower citrine, but the yellow ones were yellow quartz and looked wishy washy. What I love about that combination is it's summery with the blue topaz, but the deep madeira color lets you wear it all year round.
You look like you wear a small size in rings like me. Do you know what size you got? :smile:

heheh i know what you mean! thanks for your input. this color is really growing on me. :smile: lol i have pretty big hands actually! i'm a size 51.. are both your rings the same size?? i bought them in the same size but i'm not sure if i should exchange one for a bigger size... i would love to see pictures of your ring!!

I will take a photo tomorrow and hopefully I'll be able to figure out how to post it! My rings are different sizes but NOT intentionally. I originally bought them when it was really hot outside and I didn't realize my fingers had swelled up. I know I wear an American 4 1/2 on one hand, but a 5 or 5 1/4 on my other hand. Since the sizes were Italian sizes, I didn't realize what size I was buying.
So, the next day, when I tried to wear them, they were falling off my hand...I went back to exchange for a different size. However, they didn't have the Madeira color in my real size, so I kept it and got a smaller size in the blue one, and wear the smaller one on top of the bigger one. :P To make matters more confusing, you really can't measure the rings because they aren't totally round...they indent inside where the stones are!

i love how we have the same combination :smile: you're right about being able to wear it all year round. looks gorgeous on you! ahh i have both of them in the same size and on a really warm day it's a little too small. i guess it's okay this way. ;)

any plans for future additions? heheh i've seen some italian girls wear three and it looks stunning. :smile: