Pom

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This is one of my favourite drinks, i drink it everyday. :heart:

Does anyone else like this drink ?

http://www.pomwonderful.com/

2. This is one of my favourite drinks, i drink it everyday. :heart:

Does anyone else like this drink ?[/quote]

Yes! I love Pom. I like to drink it plain, but it's also good for pom martinis!

3. Mmm and rum and pom is pretty tastey!

4. Yikes !!! I didnt know people were mixing this drink with alcohol !! :amazed:

5. Oh, I love that stuff. They even came out with a PomTea that's probably has a lot of sugar in it, but obviously very tasty. :amuse:

6. LOL, I think that's the first thing you learn in college: You can mix *anything* with alcohol.

I've seen a few bars and restaurants have Pom Martinis on the menu. I know for certain that Houlihan's had them in the fall.

7. I love pom!
    I think it's good half grapefruit juice, half pom mix. Or just a splash of it in water to flavor water.

I don't drink it as much now because of how caloric it is for a drink. Pomtea has half the calories, I have to try it!

8. I like it but it's too sweet.

9. i love any juice that has pom. in it...
    i even like to mix some of the fruit with my salad, gives it incredable taste!

10. what is it?

11. That stuff is so good! My hubby makes a really good martini with it. YUM!

12. I've never had it, but it looks really good !

13. Yes, that's yummy -- w/ or w/o alcohol added!

14. i like pomegrantes fresh... love popping those little kernels! :lol:

i even make fresh vinagrette out of them by mascerating the kernels and draining the juice, then add to your favorite olive oil, herb and balsamic mix. yum yum!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.