Poll: Your favorite CADENA???

At the moment the sailboat is my favorite. I love the heart, also.

sailboat2.jpg

CIMG3830.jpg

I am drooling here!!! :drool: I love my Pegasus and wear it on a Kelly strap most days (don't have an H bag yet!) But my goal is to have a whole bunch and wear them as a charm bracelet. On the list to get: boat, heart, hand, lion, elephant, and hippo! :P

Oooooh, I love the lions....in both gold and palladium. They are so pretty and smooth and curved with no sharp edges that they are gentle to the leather on the bags. Kind of important when you're wearing one on a box calf Kelly or Birkin.

CIMG3830.jpg

I am drooling here!!! :drool: I love my Pegasus and wear it on a Kelly strap most days (don't have an H bag yet!) But my goal is to have a whole bunch and wear them as a charm bracelet. On the list to get: boat, heart, hand, lion, elephant, and hippo! :P

Does Hermes have a charm bracelet and if so what is it called? I want to wear my pegasus as who knows when I will get a bag!

Thank you, ladies! Must admit that having seen the little elephants at the store yesterday I reather fancy on of those too. I love the lions as well :rolleyes:

DQ, I love the compass!