Poll: Which Sex & The City girl are you most like, or you relate to?

Which SATC girl are you?

1. Carrie

2. Miranda

3. Samantha

4. Charlotte

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Which SATC girl are you most like? And why?

I'm most like Miranda in personality, except w/out the promiscuity :p

(People say I give off the impression of a Charlotte, though. I must appear perkier than I really am)
  2. Yeah, I'd have to say Miranda, too. Especially pre-baby. It's not even just in attitude, we've both got weak chin issues. ;)
  3. charlotte, so much it's scary sometimes
  4. Whoever voted Samantha, we could definitely be friends! I love when Charlotte tells Samantha that their friend stole her baby name, and w/out hesitation Sam says "That *****!" and leads her away... Sam rocks... :biggrin:
  5. Charlotte
  6. I think I'm mostly like Charlotte
  7. Definitely Charlotte. We have the same views on love & sex as well as clothes (mine is not as expensive though). Oh, I just love SATC!!!!!
  8. Definitely Charlotte for me as well!
    I'm always happy and very up-beat ;)
  9. There's a really cute quiz called "Who's your Sex and The City Match?" on TBS website. Here's the link: http://www.tbs.com/stories/story/0,,50205,00.html

When you open the page, it's in the column on the left. The quiz said that I am most like Carrie...Really????
  10. Charlotte
  11. I'm like Carrie for the most part...crazy curly hair and I like my money right where I can see it; hanging in my closet!

I wish I had the same kind of body though...
  12. SAMANTHA!!!!!!!!!!:graucho::lol:
  13. LOL! Sorry I didn't know that there was already a poll on this! My bad... :smile:

But it seems the results this time are different. What happened to all the Carries? :rolleyes:
  14. Definitely Miranda. I only WISH I was a Samantha though, mmm Smith !