Poll: Which HW would you pick for Vert D'eau?

Which Hardware would you pick for Vert D'eau

1. GH

2. RH

3. Don't Buy them!

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. I *think* I need either work or city in Vert D'eau. But which hard ware??
  2. I vote for city in Vert D'eau ;) Nice bag.
  3. I got the vert deau in a brief size with reg. hard. and love it - although I have some gh bags - I like this color in rh.
  4. I like it with the regular hardware.

And I looove the Vert D'Eau in pics... and hopefully IRL. I'm still waiting to recieve mine!
  5. Which style did you order?
  6. I have bought a giant hardware bag, but I got a vert d'eau brief with regular hardware and I love it.
  7. I think that the regular hardware looks better with this particular color. Let us know which one you choose.
  8. I ordered a First - I thought the City would be too big for what I use it for (usually only wallet, keys & cell).
  9. I like regular hardware with that color...:smile:
  10. Most of you guys like RH, huh? I guess it's a good thing, since it's quite cheaper to go that way:smile:
  11. ^^
    Lol.. isn't it great that the preferred one is the cheaper one? How often does that happen! Most of the time it's the other way around.

But I also voted for RH on the Vert d'eau. Just my personal opinion that it looks better with the regular hardware... very reminiscent of 04 turq!
  12. I like the regular. I really want a bag in this color too..but deciding on size now. Torn between City and Twiggy.
  13. I think it looks soo much more beautiful w/the Giant hardware, but obviously I'm in the minority!!!
  14. can i say work in GH :p
  15. ditto here :yes: