Poll: Which color(s) SS08 reissue are you on the waitlist for?

Which color(s) SS08 reissue are you on the waitlist for?

• Purple

• Navy

• Dark Green

• Metallic Black

• Silver

• Gold

• Light Silver

• Black

• Dark Brown

• Dark Red

• White

Results are only viewable after voting.
Sorry, I do not know what their policy is, and I didn't ask them further questions because I thought I would likely settle with the dark red reissue instead (also, they said they may be able to get me a new purple reissue via change-send). :Push:

Hmm... I'm #1 on the list for a purple 227 metallic reissue at the boutique, and #1 at NM for the 226... I may keep both, not sure. Also metallic green 226, metallic navy 226, metallic gold 226. I haven't decided if I'm keeping all of those reissues though, lots of $$. :nuts:

I'm on the waitlist for dark red and dark silver. My SA just called today to say my dark silver was in already! Can't wait to see it tomorrow.

I saw the purple metallic at a trunk show IRL. It's very nice but I have a feeling the dark red will be killer. I LOVE purple but all my clothes are purple so it's really not gonna match. Plus, the purple metallic reminds me of Marc Jacobs bags from last season and they verge on being gaudy one moment, and gorgeous the next. Sigh.

I'm debating whether to sell my classic black patent jumbo on eBay to help fund a metallic navy reissue in 226 or 227... Decisions decisions. I've never sold anything on eBay before. Hm... Chanel Ala Moana hasn't even had their trunk show yet.

I was never on a waitlist and got the navy metallic today (dunno which size it is though, they only had 2 and it's not the biggest...) lucky to be there at the right time ^^