Poll: When do you come alive, day or night?

What time do you come alive, day or night?

1. Daytripper

2. Nightowl

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. After baking in the summer afternoon sun, I realized that I really am more of a night person... Think that's why I'm on PF at 1 am sometimes :biggrin: How about you guys?
  2. I'm the type that, if I don't have to work, I'll get up at 1pm and go to sleep at 4am. I function the best after dinner time. :lol:
  3. definitely daytime.

i tend to go to sleep early because if I don't I seriously won't function the next day, so I'm the most active and alive during the day.
  4. I once got my Starbucks schedule one week, and I had three days where I was scheduled at 7:00, 7:15 in the morning. My first thought was, "They don't like me very much, do they?" I swear, I should have wrote my availability as "nothing before 9:00."

Ugh! Macy*s, Christmas season, I had to be at the jewelry counter at 5 or 6 in the morning for most shifts! My Thanksgivings sucked because I had to be there the day after at dawn. One morning, my dad came downstairs to find me sitting on my bed, crying. I had my pants on, but I still had my oversized sleepshirt on. "I can't do this!" :sad:
    Most times I would go home and take a nap for a few hours. My dad saw me coming home and going straight to my room, and he commented, "The sleep of the righteous."

I can function at that time, but people can't expect me to be perky. (Come get me at late afternoon, evening for that!)
  5. That is SO me!:p
  6. I'm more of a night person really. I wish malls were open until 11 PM. LOL!
  7. ^ agreed. I would love it if more places where open later. I'm a night person. I cant really do anything till late night: cant study or clean my room!
  8. i can stay up till 3 or 4 am but to wake me up at 6 or 7 am, there must be an emergency for this (yeah, studying for exams in the past constituted an emergency for me.. heheh)..
  9. night most definitely. i have always been a night person.
  10. I'm a night owl without a doubt. I can get up early, but I would prefer to stay up late and sleep in.
  11. i am really more of a night person....!!!:biggrin:
  12. i'm a night person, i hate mornings... if i didn't have to work i could probably sleep until noon every single day :shame:
  13. Even with two children, I am a complete night owl. Everything I want to achieve is always done better at night, and I never, ever take my nightime bath before midnight.
    Hubby and I have tried to be like regular people, and gone to bed at 10 or even 11 o clock, but it is just too wierd. :biggrin:
  14. def. night person, i live on the other side of the world. and i'm still on at 4AM, when my friend's asleep adn there's no one to accompany me online, i got you girls :p
  15. I seem to get a second wind around 10:00pm when the house is quiet. It's not good, because I want to then sleep later in the a.m., but I usually can't. I'm becoming my father- he used to stay up late and I could always see him in the window when I was coming home at night in high school. I didn't always want to have a conversation with him then, if you know what I mean...