Poll to request MAM in Emerald

Bring back the Emerald MINI Morning After

1. Original hardware

2. Custome Hardware

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. I've been wanting for longest time. Maybe if there are enough of us, we could request it from Rebecca. Perhaps a limited edition amount. Only the same emerald green(not the evergreen) with the updated gold hardware.

Count me as one!:tup::drool::upsidedown:
  2. Count me in! I'd buy one if it came out in the Emerald color with the custom hardware!
  3. That's a fantastic idea! I would almost certainly purchase it.
  4. I would be clicking on that so fast I'd injure a finger! And, really, I don't care about the hardware if I could just get my hands on that color.
  5. I had the Emerald MAM but sold it. It was a great color but somehow not quite as all-out fabulous IRL as I had been expecting. However it was one of those sample bags that took FOREVER to ship so I think I just got over it and obsessed with some other bags while I was waiting. :smile: I am sure she will do another green soon and maybe it will be even more gorgeous!
  6. ^Awww you sold it! May I ask what is was about the bag that didnt have you head over heels in love with it?
  7. Hmm. I wonder if RM would accede to such a request. If she did, then we could do one for the wine Matinee, navy MAM, dark grey Matinee and just about every other HG RM bag...which would significantly lower the brand's cachet...