Poll Time! Help me pick a color for Marquises!

Yeah the Goyard burgundy is so pretty. And good point on it being matchable. Thx!

Burgundy would be my top choice. I think that goyard's burgundy is beautiful- and you yourself mentioned that it gives you butterflies! I actually think that burgundy is easier to match than navy, too, but it depends on your skin tone/ hair / clothing. I tend to find warmer colors more flattering. While the navy sure also is beautiful (within my top 3 for sure), the burgundy catches my eye more.

Hey vagabag! Which one did you pick? I'm in the process of choosing too. I'm thinking of sky blue after agonizing choosing from sky blue, navy, and burgundy. Green is pretty gorg but i's something that I would buy if I have lots of extra moolah ;)

I haven't had it long and only use my bags a few times before I store them away and move to another so it's hard for me to give a good assessment. No color transfer but I also don't wear denim

Omg!!! Been thinking of getting that color too! How has it held up after years of use? Any color transfer? Your review would be most helpful in my decision on what color to get. :smile:

I haven't had it long and only use my bags a few times before I store them away and move to another so it's hard for me to give a good assessment. No color transfer but I also don't wear denim

Got it! I'm not planning to use it that much but I do wear denim. I guess I just have to take care when I do. Thanks vagabag! :smile: