Poll Time: Have you ever returned or exchanged a Louis???

?

Poll Time: Have you ever returned or exchanged a Louis???

1. Returned or exchanged, the item was in store bought condition (LV can re-sell it as new!)

2. Returned or exchanged item that has been used (LV could NOT re-sell it)

3. Never Returned or Exchanged Vuitton!

4. Returned or exchanged, the item was in store bought condition (LV can re-sell it as new!)

5. Returned or exchanged item that has been used (LV could NOT re-sell it)

6. Never Returned or Exchanged Vuitton!

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Just wondering how many of you have returned or exchanged and Louis Vuitton item.....

2. Never... sold on eBay, though.

3. No, never returned or exchanged either.

4. yes, is purchased a clear inclusion bracelet, never took it out of the box and returned it. Ive still got the store credit that i havent used yet! lol

5. Yup, exchanged 3: black MC Koala Bracelet, Bastia Thong Sandals, and Obsession Square sunglasses.

6. exchanged damier pochette melville from elux b/c it's too small, bh b/c the straps don't stay on shoulder and nomade lockit b/c aunt don't like the material all w/n few days of purchase, all none worn and in resellable condition.

7. I never have.

8. never returned/exchanged anything so far

9. I have returned a Louis Vuitton item before within no more than 3 days of purchasing it. :yes:

10. i have returned the mono wapity, after 2 days of getting it, and got the mini pouchette, then returned it after 2 days and got the wapity again. then i went back and got the mini pouchette again. now i have them both. :graucho: i couldnt make up my mind and i was losing sleep over it, my dh finally said, just get them both.

11. i've never had to return or exchange anything so far, although i came close to exchanging my Suhali L'Epanoui GM last year. THANK GOD I DIDN'T :lol:. i always feel embarrassed about having to return or exchange ANYTHING, so i try to think it through enough before i make any purchases

12. I've returned/exchanged a couple of times, but NEVER took them out of the house for a 'test-drive.' I used to be apprehensive in doing so; however, my purchase record far outweighs returns, so I got over it quickly..

13. Yup! Returned an Azur Speedy 25 that I waitlisted and was charged for RIGHT after I went to look at it in the store. So really, it never left LV's hands or sight, and I got the 30 instead.

14. Never!

15. I returned (exchanged) my first LV after having it for less than one hour: it was a MC koala wallet and the calfskin inside had a big SCRATCH!

I also exchanged my pochette rivetring becasue it too had a scratch.

There should have been an option in the poll for defective merchandise.