Poll: Rouge vif first or city?

Which one?

1. The First

2. The City

3. The twiggy

4. The Box

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. O.k, I am still going crazy about deciding between the two. I keep switching my choice from one to the other. I know lots of you lovely people have already gave advice on this, but now I need to make a decision and cannot do it! This is going to be the best way to get my mind made up. I love the style of the first better, but ideally would like a bit more room for my rubbish that I tote around. Question is, do I compromise on looks, room or just give in and go for the box or twiggy instead? :rolleyes:

I know, I know, I have probably driven you all nuts banging on about this, but I am sure you have all had the same dilemma at some stage! :flowers:

So, here are the choices:

Get the first it is such a classic style

Go for the City it will fit more

Get the box/twiggy and be a bit different
  2. Rouge Vif City is my fav !!!!
    And then the First ...
  3. I don't know if you have any stores selling Balenciaga near you, but it is nice to try on as many styles as you can to see what looks good on you. I wanted the First as well from seeing pictures online, but after standing in front of the mirror for a LONG TIME with different styles, I found that the City looks so much better! Now my problem will be finding stuff to FILL the city with as I don't carry that much to begin with LOL. I hope you decide soon.
  4. I voted City--again, this is from someone who has the Twiggy!
  5. I voted box...it's such a different style and would look great in a pop color like rouge vif. Also, it's going to be discontinued (if the rumors are true).
  6. I have now narrowed my choice down to either the first or the box. The first is beautifully classic but the box is really eye-catching too. I decided that I prefer the box shape instead of the twiggy for this colour (although the twiggy is gorgeous) and the city may be a tad too big and I would just end up filling it with more junk for the sake of trying to 'fill' it out a bit.

At least I now just have 2 choices instead of four! :flowers:

Thank you all so much for your input and patience. :heart:
  7. ^ doh! I voted City before I read this, but the city looks good regardless of how much stuff you put into it. I like to "fill" mine with a cardigan in case it gets chilly.

You can't go wrong with any of the styles in Rouge Vif, but now I'll vote for the BOX b/c it is roomy enough you won't have to compromise what you're taking with you in your bag. That's what drives me nuts with the first which is my favorite style by looks alone.
  8. I voted for the first- it seems like you are going in that direction anyhow!
  9. I prefer the First but for rouge vif, I'll go with the City! It's a gorgy bright color so you should get it in the City size so it'll give a pop to your clothing.
  10. twiggy or a first
  11. ^^ go for the first girl :wlae:
  12. city all the way!
    it's a gorgeous color and the bigger the better for me :p
  13. I definetly like the City best in that color, not so classic but so typically Balenciaga and so practical at the same time.
  14. I love the City (um - obviously!) - it's the perfect all-around size and the color just pops!
  15. ^^I agree with Beaux. The city looks REALLY hot in red, and it's a really versatile size! I am still dreaming of one...