Poll:Patchwork Speedy!

Which Patchwork Speedy?

1. Blue

2. Gray

3. Don't buy them!

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. I'm getting a Patchwork Speedy, but don't know which color to get...? I'm kinda leaning towards blue, but would like to hear opinions!!:yes:
  2. Anyone have a pic?
  3. ^^The grey one is on the LV website. its is beautiful.

I voted for the grey. But the blue would be nice too. If you only get one get the grey :yes:

Also it depends on what your wardrobe is like. I think the grey is a little more mature (well as mature as patchwork can be. LOL) And the blue is younger and fun.

they both work.

I was not any help was I? LOL:roflmfao:
  4. I'm not that keen on this bag (yet)...sorry! So I voted not to get it. I will say though that it looked much better in one of the fashion mags then it does on the LV site.
  5. oh my goodness! I hadn't seen it before, not fond of it at all!
  6. I don't like them :shame:
  7. Blue! I think it will look cute IRL!
  8. Is that Ace in ur avatar? Sorry. Off topic
  9. I am not a fan of the Patchwork Speedy so I voted for "Don't buy them!" .... :wondering
  10. Sorry but not a fan here :s
    but if you like it then that's all that matters :yes:
  11. Haha ya it is. I got to meet him yesterday because he was doing a promotional thing at my school for the Dreyer's ice cream AI flavors. He's so nice. :smile:
  12. Sorry... I don't like this line at all.
  13. I voted for non- personally not feeling this line :push:
  14. OMG i LVoe the patchwork speedy, its in elle and it looks TDF!!! No help on the colour, but i think i would get the blue! Wish i was getting one! x
  15. Sorry, I don't like this line but since you want it I vote for the blue. Just because I like blue more than grey.