Poll: LV Epi Speedy 25 or Chloe Paddy???

Which bag should I get??

1. LV Epi Speedy 25 in Toledo (NOW)

2. Chloe Paddington in Mousse (soon?)

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. LV Epi Speedy 25 OR...
    Chloe Paddington medium satchel

Ladies I need help! I have been searching around (and saving up) for a Mousse Chloe Paddington medium satchel, I haven't found the perfect one yet. However, I did just discover an LV Epi Speedy 25 in Toledo (a beautiful blue) that I can afford right now!!!
    Should I hold out a bit longer for the Perfect Paddy or buy the gorgeous Epi Speedy that I am currently admiring???? HELP!
  2. Get the epi. It's gorgeous!
  3. I like the speedy a lot better, especially in the pretty blue. It seems much more classic to me.
  4. that's what i'm leaning towards right now... its sooooo beautiful!!
  5. I prefer the Speedy - I love that bag! It is so classic, and I love how light it is (I have it in red). But if you really want the Paddy, wait for it.
  6. Epi speedy, I LOVE that bag!
  7. What a choice! I'm sorry I can't even vote! The epi speedy in that blue is gorgeous, I don't have it but have seen IRL, really nice...and the paddy is a gorgeous bag (I got one for Christmas and my aunt who has some Amazing expensive bags said it was the nicest bag she's ever seen), mousse is a great paddy colour. Maybe toss a coin?;) . Good luck, can't go wrong with either.
  8. ohh geeze. I think Kimmi said it best. They are both great bags.

Paddy is a bit more trendy though.

The Speedy will always be classic!!
  9. I love the Paddys... I had a whiskey medium satchel awhile back, but not for long (i stupidly sold it :crybaby: ). But I've never had LV! Maybe I should experience it while I save for a Paddy LOL!
  10. I love the look of the speedy more.
  11. I voted for the Speedy.. it seems to have more lasting power
  12. I chose the Epi Speedy. I considered the Paddington also, but found it a little heavy for me.
  13. Boy, this is a close call!!! I love them both! I am leaning toward the Chloe because I LOVE their leather. I love the Epi for a wallet (on my wish list!), and bags that need more structure than a speedy.
  14. speedy! the blue is yummy!
  15. The Epi Speedy is a stunner, particularly in the dazzling blue. However, the Chloe Paddy would get more use on a daily basis and it's an awesome bag too.