POLL: Limited Edition Magenta City...which one did you order?

POLL: Which Limited Edition Magenta City did you order?

• Regular hardware

• Gold hardware

• Silver hardware

• Didn't or aren't going to order this one

Results are only viewable after voting.
None too as i haven't got the chance to order with Bal NY on those new seasons style. Anyway, i already have my twiggy magenta which is in regular HW.....:smile:

RH for me too..and as for the bright color...I love them...seems to cheer you up when you are having a bad day or in the winter when everything else is so dead and depressing...and I don't obsess about matching my wardrobe to the color bag I carry...I carry a bag because I like that color on that day...I don't think anyone on the street would stop and say hey your bag don't match your clothes or shoes and if they did who cares...to each his own and everyone is entitled to their opinion...but I think almost any of the bags go with whatever you wear...some colors blend and some colors just make the rest of you pop with a big splash of color which makes them notice your bag even more...

^ you can just give them a call and ask your SA to check for you! :smile: Good luck!!!!!

Thksss...i don't even have my own SA.:P It's just the first time i ordered from BalNy (this magenta forces me to:sweatdrop: ). I'm in Thailand, so i normally buy from Bal shop here. Sometimes, i let my friend buy from Bal Paris. I also bought from Cultstatus (Aussie) once:yes: .

Bangkok is 11 hrs ahead of NY. Tht's y i'm worried whether my order reached them in time:Push:

Btw,,,thks for ur kindness:heart:

Thksss...i don't even have my own SA.:P It's just the first time i ordered from BalNy (this magenta forces me to:sweatdrop: ). I'm in Thailand, so i normally buy from Bal shop here. Sometimes, i let my friend buy from Bal Paris. I also bought from Cultstatus (Aussie) once:yes: .

Bangkok is 11 hrs ahead of NY. Tht's y i'm worried whether my order reached them in time:Push:

Btw,,,thks for ur kindness:heart:

I know mameaw .... I've had the same problem ! I'm living in Switzerland and we also have a big time-difference to NYC !! I faxed my order and called them - it was evening here but morning there - and they confirmed that they got my fax-order and I'll get one of these bags ! Please try it .... it will work and you'll be reassured :yes: ! Good luck sweety :heart: