Poll - Ladies, which Chanels would you swap out?

?

Which 3-4 would you cut from this list?

1. MC Tote

2. GST

3. Red Caviar Tote

4. Baby Cabas

5. black jumbo

6. white jumbo

7. red jumbo

8. black luxe flap

9. black vintage accordion flap

10. red lambskin medium

11. blush patent medium

12. black caviar medium

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. It's time for me to clear out some Chanels to make room for 3 or 4 that are coming. Here is what I have currently.

I have grey lady braid, reissues in metallic black and dark silver on pre-order. So I need to clear out 3 from the current collection to make room.

I'm thinking of selling the GST for the grey lady braid, since it is similar to the red caviar tote that I adore.

And after that, sell medium caviar flap for metallic reissue. The last time I went through this, I tried to list this bag since it is very similar to the black jumbo, but I couldn't bring myself to do it. Uggggg. I haven't even used it! Why is it so hard to give it up?

Which 3 bags would you cut if you were me? Keep in mind I'm a mom with lots of junk, so totes and jumbos are more practical than small flaps. And no, keeping them all plus 3 more is not an option. LOL.

1 last thing, would you add a grey 226 anniversary reissue? If so, to replace which from the current list?

Thanks for your input!
    [​IMG]

2. I am no help making my own decisions - let-a-lone something like the decisions you are trying to make......:confused1:

Good luck....:smile:

3. I can't concentrate on the question bcuz i'm still staring at the pics:nuts:

4. LOL!!! :roflmfao:

5. 1. black classic flap because you have the black reissue on order

2. black accordian flap because it looks to be the same size as the black jumbo, and I prefer the jumbo

3. GST because it's very similar to the MC tote, which I'm partial to because I have it and love it!

BTW, I also have the same 3 bags on order! :p:heart:

6. :roflmfao::roflmfao::roflmfao:

I can't believe the energy I'm using analyzing something like this! :p

7. Love your collection. But to answer your question, I would get rid of the red jumbo ( since you already have a red classic flap), the Baby cabas, and the accordion flap.

8. I would get rid of the GST, the red caviar tote, the medium black flap, and the black accordion flap

9. :drool::drool:

OMG!!what a collection!

maybe one of the black flap?

10. Wow, what a gorgeous collection you have! :nuts:

I'm no help either, but I would get rid of the red Jumbo and hand it over to me right now :graucho:

11. :roflmfao: Nathalia - That is not an option either. :roflmfao:

12. I would get rid of the smaller red flap, the accordian and the red tote. BTW your collection is gorgeous.

13. The red tote (in b/w the GST and the Cabas), smaller red flap (bottom row, far right), and the black flap (bottom row, second from left).

LOVELY COLLECTION BTW.

14. Wow, what a gorgeous collection!

If I had to choose...I would get rid of the red tote, maybe the black classic flap and another black bag.
    I know it's a hard decision.

15. your classic flaps are gorgeous! please don't cut those out. :nogood: