Poll: How many times a day do you find yourself putting on lipgloss?

1. and please give me the name of the lipgloss that you use. thanks

I just got this lipgloss from NARS and this is my 5th time today reapplying.

so just wanted to know thanks
  2. Fusion Beauty LipFusion lipgloss in Sweet. Reapplied 3 times. Once in the morning, lunch, and sometime midday.

3. I would say 2-3 times a day.
  4. About 3-4 times a day, but I put Burt's Bees Lip Balm on like every 5 minutes.
  5. Normal day? UD Ultraglide....reapplied once, after lunch.
  6. Today I used Bare Escentuals Gossamer and applied 4x.
  7. 100+ LOL

I'm addicted!
  8. On average, about 3 times a day. I can't really give you the name of the lipgloss b/c it varies daily, lol (mainly Chanel, NARS, Stila, and MAC brand wise)... I'm a lipgloss addict and have too many.
  9. I love lipgloss especially Lancome's. I usually apply 3-4X/day usually after meals.
  10. lost count.... seems like a couple hundred times haha I either use beauty rush lipgloss in honey dew(yum!!) or my care bears chapstick. I am constantly putting it on.
  11. Nars Giza about 2 times this evening..usually about 4/5times during the day~
  12. About four times a day. It's called "Speedy Ala Spit".

*means I lick my lips alot.
  13. Clinique's gloss in Cream Soda over lipstick. Re-applied about 5 times during the day. Morning, after 1st break, after lunch, after 2nd break, and before going to the movies.
  14. Whatever I put on my lips goes on once in the morning, and that's it. However, long it stays, that's how long it stays.
  15. ^^^ holla at that! but probably 3 times for me. MAC plushglass today and till i can get my hands on so yummy looking NARS.