Poll: How many of you own multiple colors of one bag?

I only own one in Whiskey, but for me, that's just not enough because they are sooo addictive!:love: :love:

I'd like one in a light colour (taupe or craie) or the light yellow that was a limited colour, and then maybe rouge and blue nuit.
Don't want much, do i?:shame: :yahoo:

I LOVE this colour - This is the 'Summer yellow' - it was only available for a short time by Roz on Ebay...i've not seen it since!:crybaby:

Picture supplied from previous auction by Roz.

Attachments

• 132379337.jpg
    132379337.jpg
    38.7 KB · Views: 45
I have three now. I managed to buy the gorgeous taupe off of one of our other lovely members (thanks Sam ;)), as she had ordered it from NAP and decided it was not her. I am so glad it wasnt! as it is now officially my fave bag (and I have a fair few ;)), I also have the mini in midnight blue and a tan that matches my tan paddington boots.
Even though they are the same bags, its funny because they seem like totally different bags when they are a different colour :biggrin:
DSC00967.jpg

That is my lot for now of Chloe though (honest ;))
\

chloe-babe, you have the best colors in the Paddington family! Your tan is TDF!! If my budget would allow it, I would buy a taupe. It's the perfect neutral.

Roey, the taupe was 200 pounds off at NAP :yahoo: . It was marked down to 595.00 GBP. but I think they only had the one, which was why it was reduced. It was such a great price for a great bag, I am adoring using it, and would say if you have the chance to get one, do so without hesitation as it goes with everything :heart:

NWpurselover said:
I have two paddingtons, grenat and the light blue clair. On my wish list is the craie. Lordguinny, where did you find your craie?

Oh dear, I wish I had one on the way. I say "soon I'll have a Craie" because I am bent on getting one. :lol: I am going to say it until it happens. But to be honest with you, if I don't get a Craie soon I believe I'll just end up ordering the blanc...

Hi chloe-babe the taupe is such a beautiful colour and the price? WOW you lucky thing!
Hey girls - any one else own the metallic aubergine colour? I've not seen any others on this site yet.... is this good or bad??!!

:shrugs:

D&G: please send pics of the sable as soon as she arrives :smile:

I have the mousse and the chocolat and am asking Santa (DH) for a rouge for Christmas. I sent him the URL to LVA as a hint (hee hee)

HMWE46, OK, i'll take a pic of the whole fam.. I'm also waiting for a medium chloe black betty from SS 06. :nuts: Gees, i'm sooooo addicted.

I want a rouge too...

that's a big hint, i'm sure santa will get it for you!!!!

Goldensx5 said:
I have 4 Paddy satchels all obtained between August 2005 and January 2006 (Rouge, Choco, Whiskey & Blanc). Then when the medium Pocket Paddy's came out I got a black in that style. Love Paddy's but don't plan on any more colors (though some of the fall ones look yummy).

This and your Chanel collection? You're my hero!! :wlae:

I have a 2 Chloe Paddingtons: 1 in black & a square one in chocolate.
I thought having a black one is good enough for me but I just cant resist getting another one!

I also have LV Monogram Vernis: Houston in silver & Bedford in Marshmallow Pink.

Hysteric

I have 2 baby Paddys in taupe and jaune (yellow), and ordered another in aicer. I have 1 medium Paddy in blanc, and ordered 2 more, one in orange, another in navy. I also have a small front pocket Paddy in ecureil (whiskey). I am seriously addicted...:sad: