Poll: How Many Lv Bags Do U Buy In A Year?

How many LV BAGS do u buy in a year?

1. 1-2

2. 3-4

3. 5-6

4. 7-8

5. 9-10

6. above 10?

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. not accessories...just bags! (including pochettes!) :yahoo:
  2. It WAS 2 per year.. but ever since I've joned this forum (like 2-3 weeks ago), I've already gone and purchased 2 more!! My bf walked by the other day whhen I was checking out the LV site and was like...:lecture: and told me if I get any MORE he'll :noggin:. I seem to have failed to mention that when I come back from my trip later this year that I'll have 3 more :p .. and theres a possability he might :banned: me from any more purse shopping!!! Of course, my response will be :blah:. LOL!!! :angel:
  3. oh-oh..... 9 so far this year....and the year isn't ended yet! :wtf: my hubby asked me today how many LV bags i have..... i thought i was being honest, but boy, the number was wrong! :graucho: :heart:
  4. before this year i wasn't crazy about LV yet, and i only had the Multicolore Pochette Accessoires, Musette Salsa, Mat Shelton and Denim Neo-Speedy which i bought over the course of a year.

but in THIS YEAR alone:

Multicolore Trouville

Manhattan PM

Popincourt Haut

Pochette Marelle
    Multicolore Shirley
    Mono Speedy 25
    Suhali L'Epanoui GM

Damier Papillon 30
    Batignolles Horizontal
    Vernis Bedford
    Damier Speedy 25

so that makes it 11 so far :wtf::wtf::wtf:

i blame this forum, i really do :yes:
  5. i fall into the 1-2 a year!!! :shame: :shame: :shame:
  6. WOW!!! Now, that's impressive!:nuts:
  7. I plead the 5th.
    but I pushed the 3-4 button, obviously i am in denial....3or4LOL!!
    maybe before TPF taught me how to care for vachetta & all about Damier & about limited editions &&& all the Goodies hiding behind the counter.
  8. 1-2 for me~~
  9. It depends!! The more I become obsessed with LV the more I buy!

Although this year I have only purchased the Speedy Perfo in fuscia and green - although thats only handbags, iv purchased loads of accessories!!
  10. i do agree that this forum makes me spend so much more..
    and i thought i was crazy to get 6 in a year..
    i guess 11 in a year...dude..that's nearly 1 per month! way to go yeuxhonettes!!
  11. Sadly only 3-4 :crybaby: :sad: . Would buy HEAPS more if I could afford to.
  12. Well so far I've gotten:
    Framboise Houston
    Taupe Charms Cabas
    Fuchsia Charms Pochette
    Fuchsia Perfo Musette
    Green Perfo Pochette
    Peach Graffiti Pochette
    Damier Speedy 30

I have plans for at least 4 more before the end of the year.
    And none of that includes the accessories I've gotten/plan to get ;)
  13. Well since become a LV obsessee a mere few months ago I've bought 4 items:shame: ....I bet I'll be even naughtier next year:p .
  14. I've bought four bags so far this year, three off auctions, a large and small fawn noe (:love: this color) and a cerises speedy which I :love:), and a denim mini pleaty, my fav summer small bag:love: Oh my!!
    And some smallish stuff, hehe :shame:
  15. Only 2 so far this year and I did get a wallet. Sadly I fall in the 1 - 2 category for now. :smile: