Poll: How Many Lv Bags Do U Buy In A Year?

?

How many LV BAGS do u buy in a year?

1. 1-2

2. 3-4

3. 5-6

4. 7-8

5. 9-10

6. above 10?

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. not accessories...just bags! (including pochettes!) :yahoo:

2. It WAS 2 per year.. but ever since I've joned this forum (like 2-3 weeks ago), I've already gone and purchased 2 more!! My bf walked by the other day whhen I was checking out the LV site and was like...:lecture: and told me if I get any MORE he'll :noggin:. I seem to have failed to mention that when I come back from my trip later this year that I'll have 3 more :p .. and theres a possability he might :banned: me from any more purse shopping!!! Of course, my response will be :blah:. LOL!!! :angel:

3. oh-oh..... 9 so far this year....and the year isn't ended yet! :wtf: my hubby asked me today how many LV bags i have..... i thought i was being honest, but boy, the number was wrong! :graucho: :heart:

4. before this year i wasn't crazy about LV yet, and i only had the Multicolore Pochette Accessoires, Musette Salsa, Mat Shelton and Denim Neo-Speedy which i bought over the course of a year.

but in THIS YEAR alone:

January:
    Multicolore Trouville

February:
    Manhattan PM

March:
    Popincourt Haut

May:
    Pochette Marelle
    Multicolore Shirley
    Mono Speedy 25
    Suhali L'Epanoui GM

June:
    Damier Papillon 30
    Batignolles Horizontal
    Vernis Bedford
    Damier Speedy 25

so that makes it 11 so far :wtf::wtf::wtf:

i blame this forum, i really do :yes:

5. i fall into the 1-2 a year!!! :shame: :shame: :shame:

6. WOW!!! Now, that's impressive!:nuts:

7. I plead the 5th.
    but I pushed the 3-4 button, obviously i am in denial....3or4LOL!!
    maybe before TPF taught me how to care for vachetta & all about Damier & about limited editions &&& all the Goodies hiding behind the counter.

8. 1-2 for me~~

9. It depends!! The more I become obsessed with LV the more I buy!

Although this year I have only purchased the Speedy Perfo in fuscia and green - although thats only handbags, iv purchased loads of accessories!!

10. i do agree that this forum makes me spend so much more..
    and i thought i was crazy to get 6 in a year..
    i guess 11 in a year...dude..that's nearly 1 per month! way to go yeuxhonettes!!

11. Sadly only 3-4 :crybaby: :sad: . Would buy HEAPS more if I could afford to.

12. Well so far I've gotten:
    Framboise Houston
    Taupe Charms Cabas
    Fuchsia Charms Pochette
    Fuchsia Perfo Musette
    Green Perfo Pochette
    Peach Graffiti Pochette
    Damier Speedy 30

I have plans for at least 4 more before the end of the year.
    And none of that includes the accessories I've gotten/plan to get ;)

13. Well since become a LV obsessee a mere few months ago I've bought 4 items:shame: ....I bet I'll be even naughtier next year:p .

14. I've bought four bags so far this year, three off auctions, a large and small fawn noe (:love: this color) and a cerises speedy which I :love:), and a denim mini pleaty, my fav summer small bag:love: Oh my!!
    And some smallish stuff, hehe :shame:

15. Only 2 so far this year and I did get a wallet. Sadly I fall in the 1 - 2 category for now. :smile: