Poll: Help!! (Pretty Please!?)Which Keyfob?!?!

Which Key Fob Looks Best With My Khaki/Ebony Carly?

1. The Owl

2. The Strawberry

3. The Dangling Hearts

4. The Patent Pictureframe Heart

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Okay, just got the medium carly last night in khaki/ebony :wahoo
    I was going to get the penguin keyfob but hate to spend the $ on one I will only have on there temporarily and I live in the desert so we dont' have a long winter.. anyway.. I am debating on these charms

the owl- think it matches great, but is it too matchy?
    the strawberry- I love strawberries but not too sure on the colors together
    the dangling hearts- really cute, once again skeptical on the colors together
    the patent heart- think this would look great, a little hesitant on getting a pic that small

Any opinions are greatly appreciated, or any other ideas that aren't wintery? TIA!! :tup:

2. What about the Heart Luggage Tag?? Pink always looks great on brown/black!!!!

3. I agree wholeheartedly! (No pun intended LOL!) I think the luggage tag would look super.

4. strawberry or the dangling hearts!!! Yeah I agree the owl is too matchy so it probably won't stand out.. :p
  5. I actually like them all, sorry :shame: but I notoriously cannot ever make up my mind. I voted for the owl because I love the matchy colours, he'd look cute too but the strawberry is also adorable! Love the Carly btw!
  6. I say the heart luggage tag OR the heart pic frame....you can take a pic of your kids VERY far away and then cut it down to fit!
  7. I voted for the Owl... Its SO cute!

I think they would look GREAT together! :tup:
  8. Well I LOVE the luggage tag.. BUT I think it would be too big on it? My carly is the medium and I know that luggage tag is almost 5".. if it were the large carly I would totally go for it but I dunno :shrugs:
  9. Either one of those :smile:
  10. dangling hearts - I have the heart luggage tag and it's perfect for my large carly - dunno how i'd feel about it on an original

post 304 in the carly club thread has a black medium with the heart luggage tag
  11. What about one of the new initial charms? With the brass hardware? I also think the dice charm would look awesome on there.
  12. the dice would look good, but it's not for me. I looked at the initial charm but I thought with all the C's I couldn't take one more letter! lol
  13. i would go for the patent picture frame heart, the red stands out with the beautiful khaki:tup::yes:
  14. I say the strawberry!!! I have one and it's sooooo cute!!!
  15. Strawberry b/c I am a sucker for them!!!