POLL: FRENCH BLUE CITY or AQUAMARINE CITY?

?

French blue 07 city or Aquamarine 07 city?

1. FRENCH BLUE (Bleu de France) 07

2. AQUAMARINE 07 (Cobalt)

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Hi everyone!

I find both the FRENCH BLUE and the AQUAMARINE to be exciting colors esp. for spring and summer. :nuts: Which do you prefer in the city style and why? :love: If you don't like it in the city style, which style would u get ur preferred color in?

2. They are both sooo pretty but I think the Aquamarine is the most sophisticated of the two. It has the wonderful undertones.

I would get either the day or twiggy because it is such a fun, casual color and I think it is best in those shapes or in a large style like the weekender.

3. i am totally loving the aqua! it is such a pretty color

4. I LOVE the french blue - what a statement it makes!
    Beth:heart:

5. I voted for French Blue because I own a work style in that color...and also because I still haven't seen Aquamarine in person.

Have you looked into the new Bleu Glacier/Periwinkle? I saw it today in person and oh my!

6. I personally ADORE the french blue. I already own a turq 05 city and I still want a french blue work! I think it's a great color. Aquamarine (don't hate me!) doesn't look as gorgeous as turquoise 05 does.

7. Aqua all the way! It's BEAUTIFUL!!

8. Aquamarine. But, I love the french blue, too. I think the french blue would be so adorable in a mini bowling.

9. aquamarine...love the marriage of turquoise and teal.

10. definitely aquamarine :smile: it's gorgeous especially with GH!

11. I think that the french blue is just so amazing. I like aqua, but it doesn't have the same WOW-factor for me.

12. Thanks for all ur posts so far! I would love to see either in real life! Perhaps tomorrow when I go to NM, they will have a few in these colors! :graucho:

For the 07 colors, I also love the vermillion and the vert deau... but vert deau I feel is too light for me and the vermillion I love...but I have a rouge vif...so not sure if I should get another red any time soon.... too many choices/decisions...and not enough in my wallet! AHH! the curse of a bbag addiction!

13. french blue, it pops!! aqua is a little like BI, which is a little too dull and "dirty-looking" for me, JMHO *don't shoot me* =)

14. Aqua :smile:

15. Aquamarine for the City style....French Blue for the First style. That is exactly what I am hoping for :love: