POLL! denim patch speedy or bowly?

Which denim patch?

1. Speedy

2. Bowly

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. this is driving me nuts--- sooooo i want to know. which do u prefer. and if u have the bowly (lv vixen;) ) can u post modelling pictures ( a few please!) the speedy has lots on the pf (thanks :yes: ) but i can't decide, i love to softness and the look -

thanks in advance!
  2. i would go with speedy, one can't have tooo many.
  3. I saw the bowly and yes I like it but the speedy was next to it and looked much better. The shape and everything of the Bowly just turned me away completely.
  4. yeh my vote is speedy in grey! xx
  5. Speedy! :biggrin:
  6. speedy. :yes:
  7. Speedy!
  8. It depends. If you like a BIG bag, bowley.....it's more like a travel bag than a daily bag. But, ofcourse I voted for Speedy...I LOVE mine:smile::smile:
  9. wow! lots of speedy lovers..... i want to see them side by side! hmmmmm-- waiting.

thanks all!
  10. I love my patchwork speedy in blue.....actually, I want it in grey, too, but DH will kill me!!
  11. speedy!
  12. I'd go for the Speedy.
  13. I just saw the Patchwork Speedy in gray IRL this morning and it is gorgeous!! From the pictures, I thought it looked too busy for my taste, but when I really looked at it closely, I thought the bag was really stunning. I prefer the Speedy over the Bowly. Good luck with your decision!!!
  14. I'd go w/ the Speedy! The Bowly looks huge!