Poll: Chanel or Ferragamo

Chanel or Ferragamo

1. Chanel

2. Ferragamo

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Okay, you guys .... here are pics of the Chanel shoulder bag I was telling you about. I've also included pics of my gold small tote for size comparison. So the question is: Do I keep the Chanel shoulder bag or the Ferragamo Gancio shoulder bag.
    This is what the Ferragamo looks like. I have it on hold in black.
    Here is the black Chanel shoulder bag.

2. Don't know what happened. Didn't mean to post last two pics twice. I meant to post this pic.
  3. i like the chanel tote stlye and the goldish color. Very pretty.
  4. I voted ferragamo . (I am a bit bias hehehe).
  5. LOVE the ferragamo. The Chanel shape is boring compared.
  6. Ferragamo hands down :biggrin:
  7. So hard...both are so pretty!tho I love the silverish(?) chanel but I guess this one time I will say Ferragamo, it has an interesting and pretty shape!
  8. I vote for the Ferragamo!
  9. I love the Chanel, but that Ferragamo is so eye-catching :love:
  10. I vote for the Ferragamo! It's so beautiful and distinct!
  11. I have to go with the Ferragamo although I like both.
  12. For me, it's definitely the Ferragamo. The Chanel is too big and boxy for my tastes. I think the Ferragamo Gancio Marisa is much more interesting in general than this particular Chanel.
  13. I voted for the Ferragamo. I adore Chanel, but the Gancio is just too beautiful to pass up!! How often does Ferragamo make an absolutely sumptuous bag like this!
  14. I love the Chanel.
  15. I vote for Ferragamo's Gancio. I think Chanel's shoulder bag is too squarish (just me).

Kat, I try to be in your shoes. I like variety in handbags. Gancio's shape is feminine and very different from your currently owned Chanel small tote. PLUS! However, the color is also gold & you already have a gold Chanel bag. Would you consider another color for Gancio? -)