Poll- better vernis color for key holder?

?

Which color Vernis 4 Key holder?

1. Framboise

2. Amarante

3. Other- answer in post

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. OK... so I am all set to get a key holder. I love framboise, and there are a few floating around that have barely been used, so that's an option. I also love Amarante. These are my two favs. (pomme is nice too by the way). What color do you think will hold up best on a key holder? I know about the fingerprint issue with amarante, but finger prints won't bother me as much as dirt/discoloration. What do you all think? ;)

2. Get Pomme!

3. i'm thinking of the Amarante 4-keyholder too :nuts:! my current Dior one is on its way out, so i have an excuse to get one :p. my only problem is the fingerprints and smudging; i handled one at the Bloor Street boutique in Toronto, and the fingerprints i left on it bothered me a little. but i still say go for the Amarante :graucho:

or maybe the Pomme d'Amour?

4. Well.... if I don't get an amarante key holder, that will be an excuse to get something else in amarante LOL!

5. I voted for Amarante :graucho: :tup:

6. get framboise..amarante will be around for awhile

7. ^Good point. Thanks for the answers so far everyone!

8. I had bronze, pomme, indigo, framboise....all the colors held up well.

I'd go with pomme...it's so striking!

9. I love both but I like the Amarante the best.

10. I like the framboise, but I bought the pomme (before amaranthe was out) which I feel goes with more. It looks great with everything! I would say now my choices are as follows: 1) Pomme, 2) Amaranthe, 3) Framboise

11. I voted Other-- for Pomme! I have one and love it! The color is amazing and makes me happy whenever I take it out!

12. Pomme!

13. I have the framboise one, absolutely the most beautiful pink i've ever owned.

14. i love Amarante.. i love how sutle it is

15. Pomme~~!! I have and love it!!!