Poll - Are you A ********** or ******** or . . . .

Poll: Are you **********, ******** or . . .

• Independent

• Other - I'll explain

Results are only viewable after voting.

Swanky

Admin
Admin
O.G.
Jan 12, 2006
I'm curious.
I do want to say that I don't want this to turn into a mud sling though.
Please peacefully vote and add any comments you wish.

I'll tell why I asked.
We did this at a another website I moderate around election time.
I did it because there were SO many Bush bashing threads on the site - in a private debatey kind of Forum. So I figured the majority there MUST be ********s, boy was I wrong! But it was fascinating to me to watch these discussions by ********s and then to find out there was actually closer to 65% **********s versus 30% ********.

Then some of them got mad thinking I was insinuating they{********s} talk too much! LOL!

All I did was start the poll, I kept my mouth shut about who said what, LOL! I never even publically revealed which party I support. There must've been a few guilty consciences there!

Anyhow, I respectfully request this stay postive.

LOL I was President of the Young ********s Club in highschool!

I certainly respect **********s when they understand why they are **********s to begin with.

Disclaimer: All said respectfully!

However, what I don't understand is why certain groups continually vote ********** against their own personal and economic interests out of sheer stupidity.

I used worry about a Ford mechanic losing his job in the midwest, about a marine leaving his wife and baby to fight in Iraq... but these people deserve what they get when they vote for a president who is not actually for a social, domestic or foreign policy that would benefit them.

There are a *a lot * of good reasons for being a **********. So long as you know what they are, good for you. What I'm against is ignorant voting.

I think a lot of people vote the party their family has been voting on for years w/o knowing their platforms.
No matter which party I vote for, there always seems to be 2 evils to choose from. I've never seen a candidate stand for 100% of what I believe in :sad:
Actually, 100% is unreasonable, I'll retract that, I haven't felt like I've agreed w/ even 80% of what any candidate has stood for.
I'm pretty much in the middle, I'm not "left-wing" nor am I "right wing" so I find it tough to vote.

pursemama said:
I know I'm going to ruffle some feathers with this statement, but I feel that if I'm a minority I should be a ********....for obvious reasons.

I'm dense, bear w/ me . . .
what do you mean?:huh:

SwankyMamaof3 said:
I'm dense, bear w/ me . . .
what do you mean?:huh:

I figure the less of 2 evils would be the ********ic party, who would we ( minorities) benefit most from. The majority of big businesses, organizations are owned and operated by wealthy, caucasians...and unfortunately, **********s favor these causes more than the welfare of the regular Joe Schmoe/blue collar folk.

Hi Pursegalsf...like your new pic!