Polka dots...does anyone remember

1. whether the polka dot line had a "fat" wristlet or just the thin one, that would mostly fit cash, credit cards, etc...? I saw the thin ones in the outlet back in the spring and I could just KICK myself for not getting one then, but I really wanted one that was a little bigger.

2. a fat wristlet? :huh: Do you mean a wristlet vs. a mini skinny?

3. I only saw the flat wristlets.

4. ^ That's the only one I've ever seen too.. I don't think they made mini skinnies in the polka dot line. Maybe you could get the demi if you were looking for something bigger than the wristlet?

5. Yeah..I don't think there were mini skinny's either. Although there was a smaller size wallet.

6. I was thinking that they only had the "thin" wristlets.:sad: I have a hot pink sig wristlet with a suede bottom that I carry my ipod in. My camera fits in there too (not with the ipod:yes:) so I was thinking it would be nice to get a new wristlet to carry the camera in and I just LOVE LOVE LOVE the polka dots even though they are what, 2 springs old?

7. Do you have a pic of it? Are you talking about the mini skinny like this? eBay: COACH Signature Mini Skinny Coin Purse/Bag KeyRing 6017 (item 330014709669 end time Aug-08-06 08:17:50 PDT)

8. I'm still confused as to what "fat" and "thin" wristlets are..

Kinda reminds me of those yo mamma jokes..

Yo wristlet's so fat that when it fell it made the Grand Canyon!

or ooh how about..

Yo wristlet's so fat that when it gets on the scale it says to be continued!!

LOL okay I'll stop now! :angel:

9. ^^:roflmfao: :roflmfao: :roflmfao:

10. I know what you mean. All I know is that there are wristlets and wristlets that are larger than regular wristlets. Like the soho twill wristlet is bigger than my metallic wristlet:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

11. I have a wristlet and a card holder from the line the first time it came out and they had a wallet but not a bigger wristlet.

12. i was thinking of it like...the "fat" wristlets are usually gusseted...they have some type of side to them too...unlike the "skinny" ones which are a front and back just sewn together.

13. [​IMG]
    I think she's talking about something like these or maybe a demi. Gorgeous by the way kathyrose. No they never made this style for the dots line..the closest thing you can probably get to it is the demi, its roomy enough for your ipod, camera & extra stuff you need to carry.