politics

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. with the iowa caucuses starting today, how about a forum for the upcoming election?

2. POLITICAL discussions ARE NOT allowed on the PF.....sorry!

3. Vlad loves handbags.......:p

4. We are trying to figure out if we can allow some politics, especially with elections coming up. We know that politics and religion lead to very very heated discussions... so we have left them out thus far.

If we figure out a good way to do it, we will let you all know.

For now, Vlad loves purses!! You are right merika!! Now where is that pic of him with the Spy when you need it!

5. If we find out a way to discuss politics without people ripping each other's hair out, I'll be all for integrating for the upcoming election cycle.

6. [​IMG]

Found it!! :roflmfao:

7. I was obliterated that night. Not fair.

8. if we did it I'd propse a private Forum so it wouldn't be easily found by a search engine.
    Last thing we want is some jerks Googling a political term and signing up just to troll or berate the other party.

I personally would rather we not have one. . . . I think there's a lot of room on the internet, plenty of other venues for that :biggrin:
    It divided the community on a parenting board I frequent, it got VERY ugly and people left. . . it stunk.

9. ^ No comment on sexy Vlad Swanky?? :amuse:

Anyhow, I think it would lead to many issues too. Unless we figure out a great answer, we will be leaving politics out.

10. LMAO! I'm trying to get it out of my mind! LOL!

11. Vlad puts the sexy in the spy bag..THATS FOR SURE...ROFL

12. I come to TPF to look at pretty bags, not discuss politics. There are so many other places for that. An election subforum here is too big a can of worms.

....BTW Vlad you ROCK the Spy!

13. SEE..I told ya!!!!

14. Lol I agree to all statements you made!

15. I think having politics be a part of tPF is a bad idea, too. I belong to a couple of political forums and things get out of hand ALL THE TIME! Political forums seem to bring out the bigots and the haters. And the hate isn't confined to politics, politics get used to attack people for their religion, sexual orientation, etc. It's a nightmare for the mods.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.