Police: Fla. driver's beer was buckled up, infant was not

1. WHAT??? the baby wan't buckled up but the beer was.....what an irresponsible person on a number of issues.

Police: Fla. driver's beer was buckled up, infant was not

A St. Augustine, Fla., woman stopped for suspected drunken driving on Super Bowl Sunday made sure the seat belt was snugly around her front-seat passenger: a case of Busch beer. Trouble is, according to First Coast News, Tina Williams' 1-year-old daughter in the back seat had neither a belt nor child seat.

When a sheriff's deputy asked Williams why her daughter wasn't restrained, she replied, "I don't know."

Williams was charged with driving under the influence, child endangerment, driving without a valid license running a red light and not having a seat belt or child restraint.
  2. See. They need to throw her up under the jail.
  3. WOW, that is a disturbing story, why oh why can just anyone have a child?? disguisting!
  4. That is beyond upsetting. She obviously knew she did not want her beer to fall on the floor board. She does not deserve a child.
  5. Whoa! WTF?!
  6. :wtf:

Why!!?? We have to have a license to drive.. why not a license to have kids?
  7. Saw this on the news. I was an alcoholic for years, but man, my kids came FIRST! I'm beginning to agree that people should have a liscense to breed too!
  8. Huh???? :tdown:

Is there no limit to stupidity???
  9. unbelievable, sounds like a super bowl commercial
  10. :wtf: That is disturbing on so many levels. :cursing:
  11. Oh my goodness, she was driving drunk and her baby was in the back probably falling around everywhere. =\

12. Here's The Smoking Gun's info on it:

"Williams, who was charged with drunk driving and child endangerment, said, 'I don't know,' when deputies asked why the child was not safely restrained. She claimed to have 'had a few' when asked if she had been drinking. And when asked for her license, Williams replied, 'I never had one.'"
  13. thats really sad
  14. What an a$$. Some people shouldn't be parents.
  15. Well. It's nice to see some people have their priorities straight. NOT!