Pointed, Round, or Square Toe ??

1. My Preferences are pointed toes with shoes and boots, I have a few cute pairs of boots with squared toes.

How about you, what do you prefer ?

2. I only like round toes.

3. Since I'm short (5'1") I prefer a pointed toe. It elongates the body. It gives the illusion of height.

4. i love pointed toe since i'm petite.

5. depends on what I'm wearing them with

6. I like round toes, although I'm slowly coming over to the pointed toe side. I finally found a pointed toe I liked and bought them in every color. Of course, I never wear them, but they're very purty sitting in my closet. I personally can't stand square toes, but maybe I just haven't found the right pair. :biggrin:

7. Pointed is my preference, but I also like a round toe on the right pair of shoes.

8. I prefer pointed but I don't mind round toe shoes. I dislike square toe!!

9. I like them all. I have shoes in all three shapes, but I think i wear the square-ish and round toe shoes the most for casual wear. I love the look of my pointy toe shoes, but I only wear them when I know I won't need to walk much or run around.

10. i prefer a round toe

11. I like round.The pointy one always look so dangerous to me.

12. I like both round and pointed. Never really got into square.

13. Pointed and rounded. I had one square pair that were comfy, but did not quite work well.

14. I prefer pointy since they make the legs look longer...can be a pain though sometimes.

15. Pointed :love: