Pockets inside Noé and Petit Noé

1. Now I need some help - and I hope all you tpf's can help me out. :sad:

I am very much in love with the Noé, but the lack of pockets inside the bag keeps me from buying one.

But now I have heard that the Epi line did put pockets inside the Noé and the Petit at one point. Does anyone know whether that is true? and was it only the in epi line?

I don't think that there are any in the purses made today, so maybe it was only for a period. Anyone knows which period we're talking about.

2. I've a petit noe and the lack of pockets really doesn't bother me. I thought it would as all my other bags have pockets that I use all the time. The petit is so accessible so it's easy to find what's inside.
  3. Older models (late 80's maybe) had a pocket. I'm not sure why they were taken out. They pop up on eBay sometimes. Lack of a pocket doesn't bother me at all though.
  4. I enjoy my noe even without the pockets.
  5. I have one of the older petit noes, with the pocket. I really like having a little place to stash essentials. You could always buy a purseket to drop in a noe :yes: and have lots of little pockets.
  6. I do know what you mean - the lack of pockets in my speedy sometimes bothers me.
  7. Yes, epi noe (the large one) did have a pocket at one point. I think it was in the early 90s if I am not mistaken. I used to have one with a pocket inside but, to be quite honest, never used it (the pocket).
  8. i hook the gold chain of my mini pochette on the strap of the petit noe and then hang it inside my petit noe and leave it open and stick my cell and keys in it for easy access--serves as a pocket.
    there is a pic in the what's in your lv bag thread somewhere....
  9. I never use the pockets in my bags. Maybe you could get a purseket if it bothers you??
  10. My Epi petite Noe has a pocket. Its from the 90's. (Don't have it in front of me so I don't know the exact date)
  11. The Multicolore Petit Noe has an inside pocket and is lined as well as 2 pockets on the outside. If you get the Mono Petit Noe, you could use a Purseket or a small accessory bag to hold loose items (keys, cell phone, etc.).
  12. That's what I would suggest too.
  13. Thanks a lot for your comments :party:
  14. I now why LV don't make inside pockets now: they had problems with these pockets because they mades ruptures in the bags! SORRRRRRY FOR MY ENGLISH!!
  15. I buy little pochettes and key cases with hooks to latch onto the strap and the d-ring inside the Noe to keep it organized. I'm not crazy about the pursekett.