Pocket In The City *Pics* - My First Chanel Forum Post!

pond23

Stephanie
O.G.
Nov 26, 2006
Hi everyone,

This is my first post on the Chanel forum! I recently purchased the Pocket In The City bag in the medium size in the Dark Grey color (which is more of a dark brown). This is my first Chanel bag! I usually buy Louis Vuitton and Coach bags, but I have recently become a Chanel convert. I love reading all of the posts and seeing all of the beautiful photos on this forum!

I know the Pocket In The City line is not very popular on this forum, but I love it! The glazed leather is gorgeous and smooth, and the bag is so functional. Plus, the bag is so comfortable on my shoulder which is very important to me now. I usually tend to buy big, heavy, uncomfortable bags.

Here are some photos of my sister modelling the bag. I'm so happy to finally be a posting member of the Chanel forum!:yahoo:

-Stephanie (pond23)

Attachments

• Chanel Pocket 1.jpg
    Chanel Pocket 1.jpg
    95.7 KB · Views: 474
  • Chanel Pocket 2.jpg
    Chanel Pocket 2.jpg
    102.5 KB · Views: 586
  • Chanel Pocket 3.jpg
    Chanel Pocket 3.jpg
    108.6 KB · Views: 793
  • Chanel Pocket 4.jpg
    Chanel Pocket 4.jpg
    100.5 KB · Views: 361
:heart::heart::heart: I love it too! :heart::heart::heart:
For some silly reason, it was not ordered by the buyers in Canada, but if it were, I would buy one too! :yes:

Is it heavy?

Hi Jayne1,

No, I don't find it to be heavy at all. It is a great weight and feel on the shoulders. That's what sealed the deal for me. I have been having a lot of shoulder and neck pain recently from my other bags.

I'm glad you love this bag too! I think this is an under-appreciated bag.

-Stephanie (pond23)

i dont think chanel bags come with dogs tags to be honest.. aren't you scared of buying a fake bag?? like they are gonna take your money an run or something.. they dont even take paypal to begin with... i wouldn't buy it to be honest but if you dont have money for an authentic one you should buy a less expensive designer bag.. you can go to outlets and places like that... i saw some Michael Kors and Marc By Marc Jacobs, Betsey Johnson, etc.. (beautiful bags and affordable) at Saks outlet in Petaluma Ca, near to where i live for less than 300 dollars.. good luck anyway..

This is the nicest of the pocket in the city bags iMO! It looks great on your sister. I tried a smaller one and it was too fat to fit comfortably under my arm. This one looks perfect!

Welcome to the Chanel forum and what a great entrance you made!
And how sweet of your sister to model it for us. The PITC looks great on her and it definitely changed my opinion about this bag.

Congrats and enjoy!

wooa (and the rest of your long winded name) - we don't condone fakes on this board. No one is going to enable you on your purchase.

Stephanie - welcome to Chanel! The Pocket in the City looks gorgeous on you. Congrats! And kudos to you for buying what you love. Not everyone is a fan of patent either but I love my patent tote - to each his own! :biggrin: