Pochettes and scarf rings

1. Does anyone know if there is a "spring collection 2008" of pochettes (I believe that the small silk scarves are called so)? I have been looking at the Hermès site but must admit that I did not find that many.

I have also been looking for a scarf ring that fits this smaller scarf (I would like one in black or one in horn). Does anybody know if that exists? I found something called "Tribord" on eBay, but I don't need three scarf rings.

2. Kashmira, I have found that usually Hermes boutiques have many more styles of pocket squares (aka gavroches) than the website does. There are new styles every season.
    The "tribord" rings in the set of three that you saw on eBay were intended for twillies, I believe. Hermes does make gavroche rings, I believe they are sold individually.
    Your local boutique, if you have one, should have both of these things, or be able to track them down for you. Good luck!

3. Here's a thread Tods put together that may be helpful; http://forum.purseblog.com/hermes/spring-2008-scarves-pictures-from-www-hermes-com-215943-11.html

begin on page 11 with post 153. These are just photos of what is currently on or will be or has been on the website for the Spring season but doesn't represent all that's available in the stores. There may be other colorways not shown, but if you find a design you like, it's good to just ask your local store for the complete colorway list. The year of the rat pocket square is not on the website but is available in stores.

4. Here is a pic of the gavroche rings in a variety of colors, these are perfect for a gavroche.

[​IMG]

5. Thanks a lot:smile:

6. Rose, your pic above is lovely and very helpful!

7. Apparantly there is a new generation of Twilly (i.e.Tribord) rings, which can be used with a Gavroche as well, thanks to their enlarged holes.
    The ones you saw on eBay wouldn't work, because they are of the old style.
    The Gavroche rings are wonderful, Rose pointed them out to me too and I love them!!!