Pochette with extender-pics.

1. I picked up an extender for my pochette today and thought i'd post some pics so those of you who are interested can see how it works. :tup:

I'm dead impressed, the extra inches it adds make the bag some much more comfy and I think it looks pretty too! I'm really loving this bag :heart:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I'm not totally sure what to use it for when i'm carryin my pochette in my bigger bag though, any ideas?:confused1:

2. Hey- pretty!!!!! Congrats!!

3. ooooooo i love it! I want an extender really bad..I have 2 pochettes but never carry them =( so I cant actually get my self to spend the money on the extender since i'll probably rarely use it. hmmm I cant think of anything to us it for? maybe your keys to clip them onto your bag?

4. I did the same too.

Congrats on your purchase! :flowers:

5. They're fab aren't they.I got mine yesterday too :tup: Those extra inches make a lot of difference :yahoo:

6. Thanks for sharing, you should me on it.. I didn't know what it would look like... Congrats

7. I meant you sold me on it...^^^^^Sorry.

8. Looks great!!

9. I have been considering getting one. Actually I don't have a pochette yet either but if I get one I will get the extender at the same time.
    It looks awsome!

10. I love the pochette extender. It looks fabulous when you're wearing, it's perfect for a night out and it's so much more comfortable wearing the pochette with the extender. I couldn't miss mine.
    My SA told me she doesn't sell a lot of pochettes without the extender.

11. Looks good!

12. yay, congrats!

13. wow i like the extender a lot. it kills be that its so expensive for what it is but u got me interested in getting one =)

14. Very nice! I do this with my LV keychains....gives you extra arm room and looks pretty while doing it! LOL

15. i need one of those. thanks for the pic.