DELETED

I fit my big fat French Purse, Cles with keys inside, and my cellphone in my pochette! They're pretty much jammed in there, though, but they do fit and I can pull the zipper shut.

I'm able to fit my french purse with cles and cell ... and other times my koala, cles and cell. I also have the snapped billfold and coin purse - that easily fits with cles and cell as well.

My friend tried if her pochette wallet could fit in my pochette, and it does. It's not jammed in there, there is enough room, but you can't put anything else in it. That's why I think I'm gonna buy the new zippy coin purse, because I do want to carry other items with me.

basically anything other than a zipper or a PTI will fit inside a pocheete w/ cles/cell. There won't be any room and you will need to strategically put the items in... but it will fit.

I am able to fit a Ludlow in the pochette along with a cles and cell phone. I think the Ludlow is best since it is lightweight and relatively slim. With those items in the pochette, I am able to fit a few lipglosses/lipsticks, mints/gum, as well. I don't like to weigh the pochette down.