Pochette or speedy?

1. I cant decide which to get...if i get the pochette i can get some more extras too(cles :love: etc) and i only need it for quite trips here and there, but getting a speedy is tempting. And which one, mono or damier azur?

2. I say go for the mono speedy, it's a good everyday bag....there are long waiting lists for the damier azur speedy so it may be a while before you're able to get that one. :yes:

3. I think a mono or regular damier speedy would be a good choice to start.

4. Ive heard damier is easier to look after...hows this?

5. I like the speedy in damier.

6. I vote mono speedy :smile: My fav and a classic!

7. Definitly Speedy!! (mono or regular damier) I just got one and :heart: :heart: :heart: it!! I'd be hesitant about the azur speedy though...I dont know how it will look when the vachetta begins to get patina...

8. Get the speedy! You can always get accessories later.

9. hmm i would go for the mono speedy.

10. Hmmm good point about the patina on azur. Although im not a huge fan of regular damier, i might have to take a look still

11. I'd say Speedy. Although I think pochettes are cute, they're just not as practical because of the size. Unless you carry very little in your bags, I think the Speedy would be a better choice. That said, the 30 is a great size.

12. I personally LOVE the azur speedy:love:
    I just see way too many (fake) mono speedys every day...

13. i'd go for the Speedy. you'd get a lot more use out of it. and get the Damier Azur; it's not as common or faked as the Monogram

14. get the damier azur speedy 25 or 30. i really don't like the regular damier, it's way too masculine for me.

the damier azur looks great even with patina. they had a photoshopped picture somewhere in this forum :yes:

15. I have the speedy 30 and a cerises pochette and the pochette is only really ever used if I am going out for the night as it is very small, the speedy fits everything, is not too big and is easy to carry, definitely get the speedy!:yes: