Pochette Melville?

1. What do you guys think about the Pochette Melville?
    I am looking for a bag to use when I go on vacation, that is easy to carry and will hold money, cell phone, credit cards...
    I don't own any Damier pieces, so I thought that this bag might be perfect?
    What do you think?

2. Looks like a great travel/everyday bag to me. Being Damier is even better!:tup:

3. I like it, I've been eyeing it thinking I can use it everytime I go to Disneyland:smile: I'd say its a good choice... go for it :tup:

4. It is a great bag.

5. It a very beautiful bag. I say go for it.

6. It's definitely a great choice for travel. It can hold quite a bit despite its looks and is hands free.

7. Great choice for travel!!

8. I think it is great for travel as well, go for it!

9. It's such a cute bag! I'm contemplating on getting it soon?

10. I am sure i am slow, as i have no idea what this bag looks like:shrugs::shrugs::shrugs:

11. I absolutely :heart: it. It's gonna be my DBF BD present next couple months. It's a versatile (and unisex) bag.

I think he (and I) can get a great use out of it. (Actually, I plan to snatch it when my DBF doesn't use it :p )

12. What was the price of this bag? I've never seen it at the store and it is unavailable on eluxury.com

13. Louis Vuitton Damier Canvas
    Pochette Melville $655.00
    • Damier canvas with smooth dark chocolate leather trim
    • Shiny golden brass hardware
    • Engraved with the Louis Vuitton logo
    • Functional front pocket for easy access to cards, papers or cell phone; practical, secure snap-lock closure opens by pressing the two sides of the lock
    • Secure zip top closure
    • Adjustable canvas strap
    • Interior patch pocket and cell phone pocket
    • Textile lining
    • 9.8" x 9.8"

14. I t's a cute pice I seen it in action, I was thinking on getting it but my SA didn't agree, great price though...