Pochette Florentine

1. Does ANYONE have pics of the back of the Pochette Florentine? I want to buy it to use as a casual clutch, and was wondering what the two loops look like on the back (the ones for the belt if you want to wear it as a hip bag). :yes:

2. Here you go:

1.jpg
  3. Ahh, you are the BEST! Thanks so much for such a quick reply :p

Do you use yours as a clutch? I really want one, but I would never wear it around my waist, only use it as a clutch - and do you think maybe the loops look funny when used for that purpose?

4. why not get a pochette marelle instead? It's slightly bigger and won't have the loops on the back even though you can also wear it around the waist.

5. Or, get the Pochette Twin. Similar, but longer and more clutch like, without the loops in the back. And you can always throw the straps on and carry it as a shoulder bag.

6. I second this! :yes:

7. I think you should consider the Pochette Marelle instead. It's cute, modern and versatile. I have an aversion to the Florentine, probably because I hate fanny packs or anything that looks remotely similar to them. They don't look good on anyone and should be outlawed, IMHO. :wtf: Ok, that's a little drastic, but I really dislike the fanny pack concept. :shrugs:

8. The marelle is a little too much for me right now. How much does the twin go for?

9. Yes, I use it as a clutch for evenings out. :yes: And not, it doesn't look funny at all. It retails for 210 but they often come up on eBay.