Pochette Florentine is here!

1. Here she is! I wanted you all to be the first to see her (after my husband of course...lol)!
    I think she's beautiful. It's a very nice size (I was worried it would be too small) and can fit many small items. The belt hoops/loops on back don't bother me at all. I'm going to use her as a wallet I think. It's also nice to carry as a clutch. So my obsession with the LV accessories has begun.....lol

Sorry one of the pictures is bright because I had the flash on....

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. :huh:h, it's so cute! Congrats!

3. Congrats!

It's Cute, but i found it too small so sold it on eBay.

I'm glad you find it a good size for you though! They look really cute on the SA's....

4. congrats!

5. Congrats!

6. that's a cutie!! congrats!

7. That really is cute! Congrats!

8. It's very cute! Congrats :smile:

9. cute I been thinking if you could fit a PSP in it since I didn't get a holder when it came out:cursing:

10. Thanks everyone! I really love it.

LatinMaleModel--I tried it out and it fits my Blackberry very well with room for a couple of other items too. I'm not sure how large a PSP is. Is it around the same size as a Blackberry?
    I can see the versatility of this piece. I really like it.

11. Cute! Congrats!

12. Just out of interest, does it come with a belt/leather strap kind of thing? Or do you have to buy it separately?

13. very nice! yay :balloon:

14. No it doesn't come with the belt/leather strap. If you want it (and I do not) then you have to purchase it separately.:yes:

15. congrats! I really like this lil guy :biggrin: