Pochette Bosphore - Should I Get It???

1. Hi,

I think I need a casual/weekend LV bag and I am thinking of the Pochette Bosphore in Monogram. Should I get it, or get something else? If something else, suggestions please for something in that price range. Here are my questions on the Bosphore:

1) How do the straps hold up?
    2) How do the bag hold up in general?
    3) Do I have to worry about wearing it with jeans, will there be rubbing issues?
    4) I'm 5'3", will it look too big on me?

Here's what I own:

Monogram - Speedy 25, Popincourt Haut, Pochette Accessoires & Pochette Wallet

Mat Line - Mat Allston & PTI Wallet

Vernis - Reade in Pomme

TIA.

2. 1) How do the straps hold up? The straps hold up very well.
    2) How do the bag hold up in general?Very well, just like the rest of the mono bags, also not many vachetta to worry about.
    3) Do I have to worry about wearing it with jeans, will there be rubbing issues? No colour transfer for me so far.
    4) I'm 5'3", will it look too big on me? Nope

GET IT! It's a great casual/weekend/travel bag. I use it a lot when I go travelling. Easy access, etc but it does not hold a lot of stuff, it will look bulky if you over stuff it.

3. I love these, you should definitely get one! It's a smaller size and I don't expect at all that it would look bulky on you. Have you seen the new version in Azur coming out? :drool:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

4. OMG the AZUR is TDF

5. Thanks everyone.

I don't carry a lot and I generally carry small to medium sized bags. This size would work for me.

The Azur looks so fresh but I'm not too crazy about the straps. I will get it dirty in no time. BTW, do I have to worry about color transfer on the Azur?

Does anyone has modelling pics? Thanks.

6. I think it is adorable, GO FOR IT!