Pochette Accesoires SOONER or Speedy 25 LATER?

Pochette Accesoires or Speedy 25? (Both Mono)

• Pochette Accesoires

• Speedy 25

Results are only viewable after voting.
Last night as I drifted off to sleep, I thought that I wanted to get the pochette, and maybe a damier cles too. But now this morning when I'm fully awake I would rather have the speedy!

I just feel like, if I buy the pochette now and then get the speedy later, I'll never use the pochette again. So it would be a waste.

And about savings, I already put a lot of money into savings. The six hundred dollars I may spend on a purse is most probably all the money I spend all year. I rarely ever buy things, so I think that getting one big thing that I really, really want is better spend money than buying a cute fifty dollar no-name purse every week like friends of mine.

Sounds like you already made up your mind, then.

I think you should get just the pochette, and not the pochette accessories. the poch acc doesnt actually look like a bag imo. where as the regular pochette would be great for someone your age xx

I think you should get just the pochette, and not the pochette accessories. the poch acc doesnt actually look like a bag imo. where as the regular pochette would be great for someone your age xx

The "regular" pochette IS the pochette accessoires that the OP is talking about...I think you are thinking of the mini pochette, which is called a mini pochette accessoires...

I voted for the speedy - it is a timeless, classic bag regardless of your age.

I was in the same situation as you when I bought my first LV - had the money for the pochette but really wanted the speedy. I went for the instant gratification and bought the pochette - which I've since sold since I hardly ever used it because it was too small. And now years later I still don't have the speedy...

It sounds like the Speedy suits your lifestyle after reading your second post on this thread. And this is something that you will be able to have for a very long time so I agree that you should save up for it!!

OK I just read through your later threads that you decided to go with a Pouchette. That is a good idea too. Personally for me, I did not start to use bigger bags until I graduated from college and got a job. My first LV was a Mono pouchette and it really came in handy for me back when I use to go out all the time to dinner/bars. Then when you get your speedy in the future, you can use the pouchette as a make up bag inside your speedy!