Poche Toilette 26 used as a clutch?

1. Does anyone use their Poche Toilette 26 as a clutch when you go out day or night? I just ordered one and thought that it looks chic enough to stand on its own outside a handbag. I love the simplicity of the shape and I think that I could use it for a dinner out or just running errands.
  2. I have one and I have used it as a clutch before. It's the perfect size.
  3. I was watching Kimora Lee Simmons show (on E!) and she used it as a handbag... it looked really cute!! you go girl!!
  4. I can't wait to get it. It will be a classic and versatile piece.
  5. didn't Princess Diana do this?
  6. Yes, Kimalee..... I think she did. Wasn't there a picture of her carrying the Poche on her yacht? I remember seeing it now.
  7. If you like it, why not.
  8. It can definitely be used as a clutch. There's a picture floating around of M. Jacobs using it as one. :smile:
  9. M. Jacobs!!!!!!!!! Then I really will be in good company!!!! Thanks, OnMyMiNd04. I am from Massachusetts, too!
  10. O:huh: that's cool. It's always nice to know there's another LV lover around.. :smile:
  11. [​IMG]

I think it'll look great as a clutch- I saw a woman in Nordies the other day using it like that that and she looked very chic.
  12. ValleyOpressed,

YES YES..... that's the picture! I LOVE IT! Anyway,,, FedEX just delivered it to me and it is really great. When you order from Louis Vuitton you get such a beautiful packaging of your bag. It comes in the dust bag and the box and it comes in perfect condition. I am so happy with it. And... drum roll...........
    it is Made in France! Today is a good day.
  13. I am thinking of doing this too! The price is right!
  14. Now the debate is Damier vs. Mono....
    My only other LV is the Speedy 30 Mono.
    Your thoughts?
  15. How are you liking your 26? I am thinking of getting one in this size but I wonder if it will fit in my Speedy?

I like the idea of using it as a clutch too!